- REVELers ages 14+ who are able to be in a small group setting with minimal support (additional support can be provided if needed)
- Mentors looking for opportunities to provide support and guidance to our REVELers
- Anyone looking for a positive space to REVEL in life
- A place for teens and adults with and without autism to hang out together, make friends, learn new skills, expand on current skills, and explore interests
- The REVEL lounge, in the community, and other adventurous locations
(9:00am – 12:30pm; 12:30pm – 4:00pm)
(9:00am – 4:00pm)
We accept medicaid waivers and Mill Levy funding. Private pay rates are on a sliding scale, please inquire within for more information.